A STORY 100 YEARS LONG
The Chelucci family has been producing pasta in a traditional way since 1912; the company, founded by his grandfather Edoardo, is still in the historic plant in Piteccio, near a spring of pure water in the scenery of the Pistoia hills.
The origins date back to the early twentieth century, in 1912 the company found its historic site, located near the water source in the village of Piteccio, on the Pistoia hills, where it is still today. The structure originally housed a small paper mill, later transformed into a wool mill and, finally, in a pasta factory, at the hands of a certain Gualtierotti. In 1912 the Chelucci brothers, Edoardo and Terzo, took over the business and expanded it.